Lion Guardians relies on public support to keep its operations running. Help us realize our vision of sustainable coexistence between people and lions in Africa.
You can support Lion Guardians through our partner Wildlife Guardians. Wildlife Guardians is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization so your contribution will be tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by U.S. law. One hundred percent of your donation will support direct lion conservation because Wildlife Guardians does not charge a fee or deduct any administrative expenses. You can also choose to Sponsor a Lion Guardian or Adopt a Lion.
Click the buttons below to donate online to the Lion Guardians. You can donate one time, or set up a monthly, quarterly or yearly donation.
If you prefer to make a one time payment via Paypal click the button below. Please remember to use the “add special instructions” box if you would like to sponsor a lion guardian, adopt a lion or send us a message with your donation.
P.O. Box 2378
Alexandria, VA 22301
Your donations provide practical, direct support to the project. Listed below are some of our ongoing needs for the Lion Guardians program in southern Kenya and our new Lion Guardian programs in Tanzania.
- $10 buys a canvas backpack for a Lion Guardian
- $25 buys a mobile phone for a Lion Guardian
- $40 buys a solar flashlight/phone charger unit or a waterproof backpack for a Lion Guardian
- $100 buys a GPS unit for a Lion Guardian
- $250 covers 6 months of telephone credit or the refurbishment of a VHF lion monitoring collar.
- $500 covers one vehicle’s fuel, maintenance and repair for 1 month
- $750 covers the cost of a computer, external hard drive and flash drive
- $1,200 can support a Lion Guardian’s salary for a year or buy a telemetry receiver to communicate with a lion collar
- $1,500 buys a projector, generator and screen for showing environmental education films in the community
- $3,500 supports the salary of a Lion Guardian Coordinator for a year or buys a GPS enabled lion monitoring collar
- $5,000 buys a motorcycle for a Lion Guardian Coordinator
- $10,000 contributes towards difficult to fund yet essential costs such as overhead and salaries
- $25,000 buys a Suzuki Maruti for a Lion Guardian Coordinator and Biologist to use when responding to lion reports
- $55,000 buys a 4-wheel drive Toyota Landcruiser pickup truck
Wildlife Guardians EIN: 36-4712624