Lion Guardians relies on public support to keep its operations running. It takes a community to conserve lions and preserve cultures. Join ours today and help us realize our vision of sustainable coexistence between people and lions in Africa.
You can support Lion Guardians through our U.S. fiscal sponsor, Lion Guardians U.S.* Lion Guardians U.S. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization so your contribution will be tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by U.S. law. One hundred percent of your donation will support direct lion conservation because Lion Guardians U.S. does not charge a fee or deduct any administrative expenses. You can also choose to Sponsor a Lion Guardian or Adopt a Lion.
Click the buttons below to donate online to the Lion Guardians. You can donate one time, or set up a monthly, quarterly or yearly donation.
If you prefer to make a one time payment via Paypal click the button below. Please remember to use the “add special instructions” box if you would like to sponsor a lion guardian, adopt a lion or send us a message with your donation.
Lion Guardians U.S.
P.O. Box 2378
Alexandria, VA 22301
You can also support Lion Guardians U.S. when you shop at Amazon.com. Each time you shop at Amazon, log in here and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Lion Guardians U.S..
Furthermore, when you make purchases from Amazon, you can help support Lion Guardians. Simply start your purchase through our Amazon Associates account and make your purchase. Lion Guardians will earn a commission for everything you buy at Amazon at no extra charge to you.
Your donations provide practical, direct support to the project. Listed below are some of our ongoing needs for the Lion Guardians program in southern Kenya and our new Lion Guardian programs in Tanzania.
- For $25 you can provide a mobile phone for a Lion Guardian
- For $35 you can equip a Lion Guardian with a much-need waterproof backpack
- For $45 you can give a solar flashlight/phone charger unit
- For $110 you can equip a Lion Guardian with a GPS unit
- For $250 you can cover six months of telephone credit or the refurbishment of a VHF lion monitoring collar.
- For $500 you can provide for the vehicle’s fuel, maintenance and repair for one month
- For $750 you can provide the Lion Guardians team with a computer, external hard drive and flash drive
- For $1,200 you can equip the Lion Guardians team with a telemetry receiver to communicate with a lion collar
- For $1,500 you can sponsor a Lion Guardian’s salary for one year or provide a projector, generator and screen for showing environmental education films in the community
- For $1,800 you can support the salary of a Lion Guardian Coordinator for a year
- For $5,000 you can kit out a Lion Guardian coordinator with a motorcycle
- For $10,000 you can make a direct contribution towards difficult to fund yet essential costs such as overhead and salaries
- For $25,000 you can provide a Suzuki Maruti for a Lion Guardian Coordinator and Biologist to use when responding to lion reports
- For $55,000 you can support the purchase of a 4-wheel drive Toyota Landcruiser pickup truck
*Lion Guardians U.S. also goes by the name Wildlife Guardians. The US tax identification number for Lion Guardians U.S. is 36-4712624. Please visit Guidestar for more information about our U.S. fiscal sponsor.